الحمدالله اللذي رفع السماء
ونحمد الله في كل وفت ومساء
به نستعين وبه نبدأ اللقاء

اتمنى ان يتمعن الجميع في ذلك كي يكون هناك رد واضح وبه استفيد وله الدعاء مني00
انا موظف من 17 سنه بالبريد السعودي وعلى المرتبه 3 وحصلت على الشهاده الجامعيه من 12 سنه
ولم يتم تعديل وضعي نهائي مع العلم انا درست على رغبة البريد وكان تخصصي مناسب للبريد كي استفيد من الشهاده
طبعا لايشملني التثبيت والامر الملكي والسبب أني رسمي وعلى مرتبه ومن تخرج من زملائي من الجامعه وكانو موظفين من قبل هم الان على المرتبة التاسعة والعاشرة ولكن من حسن حظهم انهم ليسو بقطاع البريد السعودي00
طبعا لم اترك باب في البريد ولم اترك خطاب ولم اترك قول وكلام ولكن بدون فائده
يقال في بعض الامثال المتدواله بيننا (فلان استوت معه )
وبصراحه انا وصلت لمرحله ماتفرق معاي فصل او نقل او خلاف ذلك
لكن السؤال وش الحل النهائي في هذا الأمر هل أدخل على الملك او احد المسؤلين في البلد وطرح الظلم اللذي حدث لي
فوالله يأخوان لو يقع بي زلة قدم لن يجدوا ابنائي راتب التقاعد أي شي منه يستفيدو منه ونا تعبت ودرست وتخرجت ولكن لم استفد من ذلك
انا لم اطرح مشكلتي هنا كي اجد انصاف الحلول أريد رأي سديد ونهائي كي انتهي من هذا الظلم
حسبي الله ونعم الوكيل حسبي الله ونعم الوكيل

Do you have a solution here or there isn't any solution ??????

Thank you Who raised the sky
We praise God in every hour and evening
We use it to start meeting

I hope that everyone think thoroughly in this so that there is a clear answer to benefit me and has my prayers
I am an employee of 17 years in the Saudi mail and on the 3rd rank and got a college degree from 12 years
yet my final status has not been changed although I studied on the field of mail and my specialty was an appropriate for the post in order to make use the certification
Of course the installation and the royal decree didn't include me and the reason is I am an official and on a rank and my colleagues who got graduated from university, they were staff before they are now ranked ninth, tenth, but fortunately they are not in the sector of Saudi Post 00
Of course, I did not leave the door in the mail did not leave the letter did not leave the words, but without any benefit
It is Said in some of our common sayings (someone got the level))
And honestly, and I reached a don't where I don't care anymore whether about separation, transfer or otherwise
But the question what is the final solution for this matter ,shall I go to the King or one of the officials in the country and ask the officials who are responsible for dealing with the injustice that happened to me
I swear if I slip ,my children will not make any use of my pension ,I studied and graduated, but did not take advantage of this
I did not tell my problem here to find half-solutions, I want to get a correct and final opinion to end this injustice
God is enough and he is the guardian