السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

صباح \ مساء الخيرات على الجميع

اوجه نداء لأصحاب العقود على وظائف

الكل يعلم والكل بمؤسسة البريد السعودي يتألم من بنود التعاقد معنا

بحيث لم يتم احتساب خدماتنا ولم يتم ضمنا للتأمينات الإجتماعيه

بإختصار نعمل ولا كأننا نعمل وكلنا أمل في التثبيت ولكن اعتقد أن ذلك سيطول

البت فيه من ديوان الخدمة المدنيه

لذلك ومن هذا الموضوع نبارك لجميع موظفي مؤسسة البريد السعودي بإعتماد السلم الجديد للرواتب

ونود من أحد الإخوه من لديه القدره على كتابة المعاريض للرفع لنائب الرئيس للشئون المالية الإدارية بإعطائنا مرتبه عن الثلاث سنوات الماضيه وسيتم التوقيع عليه من جميع المتعاقدين على وظائف ومن ثم الرفع للنائب مفضي الرويلي لعله يتكرم بالموافقه عليه

ويتم احتسابها مع بداية صرف رواتب السلم الجديد

وأتمنى ماحد يعتب علي من إخواني الموظفين بقوله طمع أو غيره

واعتقد ان الجميع يتالم لما هو حاصل بعدم احتساب الخبرات وضمنا للتأمنيات خلال السنوات الماضيه

لذلك أتمنى من الجميع الوقوف معنا في هذا الموضوع

وننتظر التثبيت عاجلاً أم آجلاً

نحن صامدون
Contract employees 9 \ 2 \ 1429 men Login it's important
Peace, mercy and blessings of God

Good Morning \ evening everyone

I appeal to the contract employees
Everyone knows and everyone in the Saudi Postal Corporation is in pain due to the contract items

since our services have not been taken into account nor included in the Social Insurance

In brief, we work as if we do not work and we hope in the installation, but I think it will be long

Deciding which by the CSC
Therefore, from here we congratulate all the staff of the Saudi Postal Corporation for the adoption of the new salary scale

We would like one of the brothers who has the ability to write the ambiguity to write to the Vice President for Financial Administrative Affairs inorder to give us a rank for the past three years and this will be signed by all contract employees on the jobs and then uploaded to the deputy Mufdi Ruwaili maybe he will be kind enough to approve it

and to be calculated with the beginning of the pay of the new payroll scale
I wish no one of my fellow employees would blame me, saying greed or other
And I think everyone suffers what is happening like not including experiences and implicitly for insurances during the past years
So hopefully everyone to stand with us in this topic

And wait for the installation, sooner or later

We are holding on