اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة وادي السليكون مشاهدة المشاركة
في الحقيقه يجب ان اقول الحق ولو على نفسي ...لا تلوموا الرئيس....لماذ ؟؟؟
الجواب هو ....

رفع سعادة الرئيس بجميع الموظفين الذين تجاوزت خدمتهم اكثر من 12 سنه الى مجلس الوزراء طبعا عن طريق الوزير ..وتفاجاء مجلس الخبراء بمجلس الوزراء بوجود موظفين مجمدين كل هذه المده و امر بمنح مؤسسة البريد 1500 شاغر للترقيه و عندما وصلت الى وزير الماليه حذف منها 500 رقمبالتعاون مع وزير التجميد وقال تكفيكم 1000 رقم والبريد استطاع من احداث 127 رقم من المتقاعدين .......اذن المشكله من اعوام هي من وزارة الماليه و وزير الخدمه المدنيه لانهما هما المسؤلان عن مؤسسة التقاعد وحتى يستطيعوا من التقليل في رواتب المتقاعدين عن طريق تجميد الموظفين ......ولكن اللوم الذي يقع على رئيس المؤسسه هو عدم متابعته لعمل اللجنه التي لا اعرف اعضائها لوجود موظفين احق بكثير من بعض الموظفين المترقين بل ان بعضهم احق مني بالرغم بانني امضيت في الخامسه اكثر من 23 سنه ..لكن ويش نقول هي اللجنه لم تغير طبائعهاو اسلوبها ولو اوكلوا المهم للحاسب الالي بالاختيار بالاقديمه كان اصرف منهم بكثير .....

In fact I must say the truth even on myself ... Do not blame the President.... Why???
The answer is
The President, raise a report of all employees who have exceeded their service more than 12 years to the Council of Ministers, of course, by the minister .. and The Council of Experts in the Council of Ministers surprised by the number of frozen employees all this period and they granted the Postal Corporation by 1500 vacancy for the upgrade and when It arrived to the Minister of Finance he deleted 500 Number With the Minister of freezing and he said Enough 1000 number and post added 127 Number of retired employees....... So the problem since years ago is from the Ministry of Finance and Minister of Civil Service because they are Both responsible for retirement institution, so that they can reduction from the salaries of retirees by freezing Staff ...... but the blame falls on the head of the corporation is not following the Commission's work which I do not know it’s staff, because there are employees deserve upgrade more than others. Some of them deserve it more than me, although I spent in the fifth rank over 23 years .. but what we can say? It Is the Committee did not change its attitude, and if reassigned to selection of computers, to select by number of years spent it will be fairer than them

يسعد مساءك

ودنا تزودنا بمصدر معلومتك