اشتراها عن طريق متجر "أمازون" وسدّد تكاليف الشحن
"واصل" يُحرم أبناء مواطن من مسرح منزلي وألعاب إلكترونية
عيسى الحربي - سبق - الرياض: لم يكن يعلم المواطن أحمد شاهين، أن البضاعة التي اشتراها لأبنائه من الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية والصين، وتم شحنها عن طريق البريد السعودي "واصل"، سوف يفقدها رغم المبالغ الطائلة التي أودعها لهذا الغرض .

ويروي شاهين لـ "سبق" أنه تسوّق من خلال موقع* متجر "أمازون" واشترى "هوم ثييتر" مسرح منزلي من الولايات المتحدة الأمريكية حيث أودع تكاليف الشحن عن طريق أحد البنوك المحلية، وتم إشعاره من قِبل الشركة العالمية بشحن البضاعة، وبعد انتظار وصل الرد من البريد السعودي بوصول البضاعة ومرفق رقم الإرسالية.

وتابع شاهين: "وصلت إلى هناك، لكنهم بحثوا عن البضاعة ولم يعثروا عليها، على الرغم من سدادي مبلغ 850 ريالاً أجور الشحن، ووعدوني حينها بالبحث والاتصال علي فور تجدد الخبر، وتكبّدت وأولادي خسائر مادية ومعنوية في سبيل الحصول عليها، وبعد مراجعاتٍ طويلة ومراسلات، بعثوا لي برسالة مفادها: يؤسفنا ما حدث من فقدان لمشترياتكم من أمريكا، ولنتمكن من تحويل المبلغ إلى حسابكم، نرجو التكرم بتزويدنا بفاتورة الشراء من المتجر، حيث عوضت بمبلغ بسيط لا يوازي السعر الحقيقي للإرسالية وأجور الشحن".

وأضاف المواطن أحمد يوسف شاهين أنه اشترى عن طريق المتجر العالمي قطع ألعابٍ إلكترونية من الصين، وقام كذلك بدفع "بوليصة" الشحن إلا أنها هي الأخرى فُقدت عن طريق "واصل" ولم يعترفوا لي بتسبّبهم في فقدان الإرسالية، رغم وجود مراسلات بيني وبين الشركة تفيد بشحن البضاعة ورقم الإرسالية "البعيثة".
وكشف المواطن المتضرر لـ "سبق" استخدام القنوات الرسمية في استرجاع حقه من خلال رئيس مؤسسة البريد السعودي الدكتور محمد بنتن، غير أنه لم "يجب عن تساؤلاتي حتى الآن".

وتحتفظ صحيفة "سبق" برقم الإرساليات، وكذلك ردود البريد السعودي حول ضياع الطرد، وإيصالات البنك، والمخاطبات الجارية بهذا الشأن.

See Wasel and the reputation of the post (I wonder when we can win people's confidence)

He Purchased it through the store, "Amazon" and paid the shipping costs
Wasel deprives the children of a citizen a home theater and electronic games
Isaa Elharby - Sabak - Riyadh: Ahmed Shaheen,the citizen, didn't know that the goods bought by the sons from the United States and China, and were shipped by Saudi Post "Wasel," will be lost despite the huge amounts of money he had deposited for this purpose.

And Shaheen tells to "Sabak" that he was shopping through the site * "Amazon store" and bought "Home Theater" of the United States of America where he deposited the cost of shipping through a local bank, and he has been notified by the global company with the shipment of the goods, and after waiting ,the reply of Saudi postal arrived notifying me with the arrival of goods with the consignment number.
". Shaheen said: "I arrived there, but they looked for the goods but could not find them, despite the spending amount of $ 850 riyal shipment fees, and they promised me timely research and contacting me immediately there was news, and me and my sons suffered both moral and material losses in order to get it, and after long reviews they Contacted Us,and sent me a message: We regret what happened from the loss of your purchases from United States, and we can transfer the amount to your account, please kindly provide us with your invoice to buy from the store, where a small amount of offset is not equivalent to the real price of the consignment and freight. "

وThe citizen Ahmed Youssef Chahine added that he bought through the global store spare electronic games from China, and has also paid the shipping "policy" but it is also lost through "Wasel" who did not admit to me their responsibility of the loss of the consignment, although there is correspondence between me and the company stating the shipment of the goods and number of the consignment ."
. He revealed for this injured citizen,has revealed to "Sabak" to use official channels to recover their right through the President of the Saudi Postal Corporation, Dr. Mohammed Benten, but it did not "answer all my questions so far."

the newspaper " Sabak" reserves all missionaries, as well as the responses of Saudi Post about the loss of the package, and receipts of the bank, and the ongoing correspondence on this matter