بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم ..

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته ..

لست من هواة التمهيد ولكن هي كلمات أتمنى أن يعيها كل ذو عقل من أصحاب القرار بالمؤسسة ..

لا أريد بهذا إثارة البلبلة فهي سبقت موضوعي هذا بمدة ليست بالقصيرة !

لن أتحدث عن الفروقات لأن المستحقين لها إختارو المنتدى للمطالبه بحقوقهم أو القنوات الرسمية على متن رحلات البريد الممتاز !

أتحدث عن من بلغ منهم الشحن مبلغه بسبب التثبيت المعطل بالمؤسسة حتى هذه اللحظة ..

المسألة تتعلق بالمستقبل .. ورزقنا الله بقرارات ساميه وجعلت من ولي أمر هذه البلاد سبباً ، أسأل الله بمنه وفضله أن يديم عليه نعمة الصحة والعافية وأن يجزيه عنّا خير الجزاء ..

المسألة أخذت أطول مما تحتمل وكل التعاميم الداخلية التي وردت بهذا الخصوص لا تقدم في هذا الموضوع ولا تؤخر ، فلا يخفى على أحد أن النموذج المرفق لم يعمم حتى الآن !!

وهذا يعني أنهم حتى هذه اللحظة في موضع الإتهام ،ومرور الوقت ليس في صالح المؤسسة وليس في صالح الموظفين ..

فإذا بقي الوضع على حاله فالأمور ستتأزم ، ونعود إلى نقطة حب الخشوم وأبشروا بالسعد !

والله اننا في غنى عن كل هذا ..

فنحن سعداء بمليكنا وهو سعيد بنا ، وأسأل الله بمنه وفضله أن يديم هذه اللحمه ، ويصلح حال المسلمين ويولي عليهم خيارهم .. وصلي اللهم على محمد وعلى آله وصحبه أجمعين .

Time is running out and the model of the installation did not come?!

In the name of God the Merciful ..
Peace, mercy and blessings of God ..

.. I'm not a fan of the boot, but these words I hope all conscious-minded decision-makers from the institution will understand it ..

I don't want to create confusion as this proceeded my topic for quite some time!

I will not talk about the differences because the beneficiaries have opted the Forum to claim their rights or official channels onboard of Express Mail!

. I talk about them who have been totally depressed due to the inactivated installation in the institution until this very moment ..

. It is about the future .. . God blessed us with and the high decisions and made the guardian of the cause of this country a reason, I ask God by His grace to sustain health and wellness and reward him with us the best reward ..

Issue took longer than it can bear, all the internal publications that were received in this regard do not provide in this matter any more thing, there is no secret that one of the attached form hasnot been circulated so far!!

This means that even in this moment they are in the subject of the accusation, and as time goes on,it is not in the interest of the institution and not in the interest of staff ..
If the situation remains unchanged Things will get worse, and get back to the point of love and cheer !

. God, we can't stand all this ..

we are happy with our king, and he is happy with us,I ask God's grace and the grace that sustains the weft, and fit in the case of Muslims and give them their choice .. وصلي And blessings of Allaah be on Muhammad and his family and companions.