سوف يجعلون الموزعين في واصل اداريين واعمال اخرى غير الاداريين و20 بالمئه مشرفين والموزعيين سوف يكونون اجانب يجعلوهم يوزعون
صراحه يوم سعمت بالخبر انشرح صدري لان موظفين واصل الموزعين مساكين دايم وهم يواجهون مشاكل وفيات او حوادث او اجازات مافي لان الموزعين يعدون بالاصابع حتى رواتبهم نفس رواتب الاداريين بينما المفروض الموزعيين تكون رواتبهم دبل وثري ولكن الله يوفقكم وييسر اموركم !!
وبالاخير ارجع واقول اني سمعت هذا الخبر من الاداره وطبعا هذا الخبر سوف يكون بالسنه الجديده وسوف تقلب الى شركه

They are going to make the distributors in Wasel work as administrative and other jobs,and 20% supervisors and the distributors will be foreigners
Honestly,the day I heard this news I was excited because poor Wasel distributors are always facing troubles like deaths or accidents or no vacations because the distributors are very few even their wages are similar to that of administrative while they should be doubled but may God bless them and help them!!
Finally I can say that I heard this news from the administration and of course this news will be in the new year and will be converted into company