أبلغني أحد زملائي من أصحاب العقود على وظائف 29-2-1429 انه سأل مدير الموارد البشرية في المؤسسة وانه قاله لن يشملكم التثبيت حسب مؤهلاتكم ولكن ستثبتون على وظائفكم الموجودة في العقد ولو انكم أخذتوا العقود المرسله لكم كان دخلتوا مع من يشملهم التثبيت حسب مؤهلاتهم

صراحة أزعلني زميلي وحسيت انه محبط ولا يعلم وش يسوي لانه رفض العقد على الوظائف يتوقع ان فيه ظلم وظهر الان شئ آخر ويطالب الرئيس حل هذه المشكلة

One of my colleagues,a contract employee on 29-2-1429 asked the human resources in the foundation ,he told him that the installation willnot include us according to our qualifications but we shall be installed onto our current jobs that are mentioned in the contracts,and that if we had took the contracts sent to us we would have been includedin the installation according to pur qualification.
Honestly,I was sad to hear that,I felt he was depressed and didn't know what to do because he rejected the job contract expecting injustice in it,now it is different,and he demands the president to solve this problem