الدولة
    البريد الرسمي
    المشاركات
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 0/0
    Given: 0/0

فينك يا مراقب البريد

اخونا مرافب البريد السلام عليكم
    واول شيئ ابدأ بقوله تبارك وتعالى { يا أيها الذين امنوا إذا جاؤكم فاسق بنبأ فتبينوا عسى ان تصيبوا قوما بجهالة وتصبحوا على ما فعلتم نادمين } صدق الله العظيم .
    حبيبنا مراقب البريد شايفك جالس تكتب وتهاجم مدرائنا في البريد الرسمي في منطقة مكة المكرمة و خصيت بريد العاصمة المقدسة واتكلمت على الفساد الاداري وانا متأكد انك ما تعرف ايش معنى هذه الكلمة ياباشا احب ابينلك الي انت ما تعرفوا مدرائنا في البريد الرسمي الله يحفظهم ولا يغيير علينا الا بالخير انهم من افضل الناس تقدير للناس وظروف الناس ومحنكيين اداريا و ما اعتقد انهم يفعلوا شي الا اذا كان رسمي او بالمشورة مع موظفينهم ولو في موظف اعترض ينزلوا عند رغبته ويحاولا ارضاءه وانت قلت هذا الكلام بنفسك لمن قلت عند ما اتكاتف مجموعه من الموظفين عند المدير الاقليمي وكانت رغبتهم انهم يداوموا في المساء وافق المدير الاقليمي فورا نزول لرغبة الموظفين هيا قلي هذا انت تسميه فساد اداري . هذه من ناحية ولمن اتكلمت وقلت انهم ما عندهم شهادات جامعية صحيح لكن عندهم خبرات متراكمة ودورات ادارية ووصلوا بإجتهادهم ولازم تفرغ هذه الخبرات والدورات وتتحول للواقع العملي ولا هم جاؤنا مدراء من الشارع و كأنهم ما اشنغلوا وزاملناهم ونعرفهم ولا انت بس الا تعرفهم يا حبيبي اذا كان عندك شكوى او اعتراض يا اخي اطلع لمدرائك واتفاهم معاهم والله شفت انهم ما اتجاوبوا معاك قدم شكوى رسمية للمسؤلين وتكون في يدك ادلة وقرائن الا انت جالس تتشدق بها و صدعت روسنا بيهاعندك شي قدمه رسمي و اذا كان في اي خلاف بينك وبين مدرائك لا تجلس تولول اطلع واجهم مواجهة الرجال وقول الشي الا تبغاه عندهم انا اعطيك دليل بسيط على انه مدرائنا عندهم وعي وفكر اداري انا اللي باكلمك عندي بكالوريوس محاسبة والله الجماعة ما حطوني في الصادر ولا الوارد ولا شؤن ادارية حطوني في مكاني المناسب وهو الحسابات للبريد الرسمي تطبيقا للقاعدة الادارية الا انا متأكد انك ما تعرفها وهي (وضع الرجل المناسب في المكان المناسب ) وغير كذا لمن تقول انهم ما يعرفوا يخططوا ادللك على شي بسيط جدا اعتقد انك سمعت ببرنامج او خدمة البريد الرسمي العاجل هذه الخدمة مهمة جدا للدولة ومرتكزها في اعتقادي في المدن الرئيسية فلابد التجهيز لها اللي حصل انه المدير الاقليمي كان فكرته انه يجهزها على اكمل وجه فأضاف وردية ثالثة للوارد لاستقبال العمل وفرزه وتوزيعه كلا حسب جهته يعني يا بطل البريد الرسمي بعد كذا حيكون شغال على مدار الساعة وهذه خطة من القيادات العليا في البريد وبرضوا ارجع اقلك رجاءا اذا عندك شي قدمه رسمي او اشتكي رسميا .
    اسع يا حبيبي اذا كنت شجاع وتقول انه معاك عدد من الموظفين ارفع اسمك واساميهم مصحوبة بتواقيعكم بشكوى رسمية حسب التدرج الاداري و لا ما تعرف هذا الكلام وعلى فكرة اذا كان عندك اي دليل او مستند رسمي تقدر تضعه على هذا المنتدى فانا اتحداك انك تقدمه وانا اقدم المستندات اللي عندي في كل القرارات المتخذه وخصوصا في فتح مكتبين الامارة والتمييز . مع السلامة يابطل

Where are you postal observer

Brother postal observer Peace be upon you
    The first thing I would like to start by God saying, {O ye who believe! If an evil-liver bring you tidings, verify it, lest ye smite some folk in ignorance and afterward repent of what ye did.} Ratified by almighty God
    Our Beloved postal supervisor I see you sitting and attack our managers in the official mail in the region of Mecca and especially the Holy City post and talked about the administrative corruption and I'm sure what you know what is the meaning of this word, O pasha I would love to tell you what you don’t know, our managers in the official mail May God protect them and never change them but only for good, they are the best people who care about people and their conditions and administratively veteran and I think that they didn’t do anything only if it is formal or by advice from their staff and if any employee objected they step down to his desire, and try to satisfy him and you said these words yourself when you say a group of employees gathered at the Regional Director they desire to work in the evening and the Regional Director immediately accepted the staff desire , Come on tell me is this administrative corruption. This on one hand and those who talked about and said they are not college graduates, it is true but they have accumulated experience and administrative courses, and they reach their positions by their Diligence and we have to put these experiences, courses, and turn into the reality of practical work, or maybe they came to us managers from the street and as if they didn’t work as our colleagues and we know them or you only know them? if you have complaint or objection, my brother go to your managers or talk with them and if you see no respond raise a formal complaint to the officials and you must have evidence in your hand, but you are paying lip service and you cause us headache if you have anything raise by official way and if there is any disagreement between you and your managers do not sit screaming go face them like men do and say what you have, and I give you a simple guide that our managers have awareness, and Administrative thinking, I am who you talk to I have BA in Accounting and I swear to God they didn’t put me in the incoming nor out coming nor administrative Affairs. They put me in my right place which is accounts for the official mail, application of the administrative rule, which I'm sure that you don’t know it which is (put the right man in the right place) and as well as those who you say that they don’t know how to plan i will give you simple proof I think you've heard about a program or service of express official mail , this service is very important to the state and on its foundation, I believe, in the main cities and must be ready for it , what happened is that the Regional Director, his idea was to process it to the fullest so he added a third shift for the incoming to receive the work and to sort and distribute all as it's destination, it means mr hero that the official mail in the future will be working 24/7 and this is a plan of the senior leadership in the postal corporation and again I tell you Please if you have something by the official, you have to officially complain.
    listen my dear if you are brave and say that you have number of staff with you raise your name and their names accompanied by signatures by a formal complaint by the administrative offices or you don’t know this? and if you have any official evidence or document, you can put it on this forum, I bet you can present it and I upload what I have from the documents in all the decisions taken, particularly in opening the two offices of the Principality Discrimination. Good bye Hero
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة loulouram ; 04-22-2011 الساعة 02:51 AM سبب آخر: ترجمة

تاريخ التسجيل
    Feb 2008
    الدولة
    موظف بريد
    المشاركات
    Thumbs Up/Down
    اخي محاسب البريد لافض فاك لقد وفيت وكفيت
    وهؤلاء الحاقدين معروفين لقدكانومقربين من الأداره ومازالو ولكن لعدم كفائتهم ولمصلحت العمل ازيلومن مناصبهم لذالك قامو بكيل الأتهامات لهذه
    الأداره الحكيمه وهذا والله ليس مجامله
    والله ولي التوفيق

تاريخ التسجيل
    Dec 2007
    الدولة
    موظف بريد
    المشاركات
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 99/11
    Given: 2/0
    اقتباس المشاركة الأصلية كتبت بواسطة محاسب البريد مشاهدة المشاركة
    اخونا مرافب البريد السلام عليكم
    واول شيئ ابدأ بقوله تبارك وتعالى { يا أيها الذين امنوا إذا جاؤكم فاسق بنبأ فتبينوا عسى ان تصيبوا قوما بجهالة وتصبحوا على ما فعلتم نادمين } صدق الله العظيم .
    حبيبنا مراقب البريد شايفك جالس تكتب وتهاجم مدرائنا في البريد الرسمي في منطقة مكة المكرمة و خصيت بريد العاصمة المقدسة واتكلمت على الفساد الاداري وانا متأكد انك ما تعرف ايش معنى هذه الكلمة ياباشا احب ابينلك الي انت ما تعرفوا مدرائنا في البريد الرسمي الله يحفظهم ولا يغيير علينا الا بالخير انهم من افضل الناس تقدير للناس وظروف الناس ومحنكيين اداريا و ما اعتقد انهم يفعلوا شي الا اذا كان رسمي او بالمشورة مع موظفينهم ولو في موظف اعترض ينزلوا عند رغبته ويحاولا ارضاءه وانت قلت هذا الكلام بنفسك لمن قلت عند ما اتكاتف مجموعه من الموظفين عند المدير الاقليمي وكانت رغبتهم انهم يداوموا في المساء وافق المدير الاقليمي فورا نزول لرغبة الموظفين هيا قلي هذا انت تسميه فساد اداري . هذه من ناحية ولمن اتكلمت وقلت انهم ما عندهم شهادات جامعية صحيح لكن عندهم خبرات متراكمة ودورات ادارية ووصلوا بإجتهادهم ولازم تفرغ هذه الخبرات والدورات وتتحول للواقع العملي ولا هم جاؤنا مدراء من الشارع و كأنهم ما اشنغلوا وزاملناهم ونعرفهم ولا انت بس الا تعرفهم يا حبيبي اذا كان عندك شكوى او اعتراض يا اخي اطلع لمدرائك واتفاهم معاهم والله شفت انهم ما اتجاوبوا معاك قدم شكوى رسمية للمسؤلين وتكون في يدك ادلة وقرائن الا انت جالس تتشدق بها و صدعت روسنا بيهاعندك شي قدمه رسمي و اذا كان في اي خلاف بينك وبين مدرائك لا تجلس تولول اطلع واجهم مواجهة الرجال وقول الشي الا تبغاه عندهم انا اعطيك دليل بسيط على انه مدرائنا عندهم وعي وفكر اداري انا اللي باكلمك عندي بكالوريوس محاسبة والله الجماعة ما حطوني في الصادر ولا الوارد ولا شؤن ادارية حطوني في مكاني المناسب وهو الحسابات للبريد الرسمي تطبيقا للقاعدة الادارية الا انا متأكد انك ما تعرفها وهي (وضع الرجل المناسب في المكان المناسب ) وغير كذا لمن تقول انهم ما يعرفوا يخططوا ادللك على شي بسيط جدا اعتقد انك سمعت ببرنامج او خدمة البريد الرسمي العاجل هذه الخدمة مهمة جدا للدولة ومرتكزها في اعتقادي في المدن الرئيسية فلابد التجهيز لها اللي حصل انه المدير الاقليمي كان فكرته انه يجهزها على اكمل وجه فأضاف وردية ثالثة للوارد لاستقبال العمل وفرزه وتوزيعه كلا حسب جهته يعني يا بطل البريد الرسمي بعد كذا حيكون شغال على مدار الساعة وهذه خطة من القيادات العليا في البريد وبرضوا ارجع اقلك رجاءا اذا عندك شي قدمه رسمي او اشتكي رسميا .
    اسع يا حبيبي اذا كنت شجاع وتقول انه معاك عدد من الموظفين ارفع اسمك واساميهم مصحوبة بتواقيعكم بشكوى رسمية حسب التدرج الاداري و لا ما تعرف هذا الكلام وعلى فكرة اذا كان عندك اي دليل او مستند رسمي تقدر تضعه على هذا المنتدى فانا اتحداك انك تقدمه وانا اقدم المستندات اللي عندي في كل القرارات المتخذه وخصوصا في فتح مكتبين الامارة والتمييز . مع السلامة يابطل

Where are you postal observer

Brother postal observer Peace be upon you
    The first thing I would like to start by God saying, {O ye who believe! If an evil-liver bring you tidings, verify it, lest ye smite some folk in ignorance and afterward repent of what ye did.} Ratified by almighty God
    Our Beloved postal supervisor I see you sitting and attack our managers in the official mail in the region of Mecca and especially the Holy City post and talked about the administrative corruption and I'm sure what you know what is the meaning of this word, O pasha I would love to tell you what you don’t know, our managers in the official mail May God protect them and never change them but only for good, they are the best people who care about people and their conditions and administratively veteran and I think that they didn’t do anything only if it is formal or by advice from their staff and if any employee objected they step down to his desire, and try to satisfy him and you said these words yourself when you say a group of employees gathered at the Regional Director they desire to work in the evening and the Regional Director immediately accepted the staff desire , Come on tell me is this administrative corruption. This on one hand and those who talked about and said they are not college graduates, it is true but they have accumulated experience and administrative courses, and they reach their positions by their Diligence and we have to put these experiences, courses, and turn into the reality of practical work, or maybe they came to us managers from the street and as if they didn’t work as our colleagues and we know them or you only know them? if you have complaint or objection, my brother go to your managers or talk with them and if you see no respond raise a formal complaint to the officials and you must have evidence in your hand, but you are paying lip service and you cause us headache if you have anything raise by official way and if there is any disagreement between you and your managers do not sit screaming go face them like men do and say what you have, and I give you a simple guide that our managers have awareness, and Administrative thinking, I am who you talk to I have BA in Accounting and I swear to God they didn’t put me in the incoming nor out coming nor administrative Affairs. They put me in my right place which is accounts for the official mail, application of the administrative rule, which I'm sure that you don’t know it which is (put the right man in the right place) and as well as those who you say that they don’t know how to plan i will give you simple proof I think you've heard about a program or service of express official mail , this service is very important to the state and on its foundation, I believe, in the main cities and must be ready for it , what happened is that the Regional Director, his idea was to process it to the fullest so he added a third shift for the incoming to receive the work and to sort and distribute all as it's destination, it means mr hero that the official mail in the future will be working 24/7 and this is a plan of the senior leadership in the postal corporation and again I tell you Please if you have something by the official, you have to officially complain.
    listen my dear if you are brave and say that you have number of staff with you raise your name and their names accompanied by signatures by a formal complaint by the administrative offices or you don’t know this? and if you have any official evidence or document, you can put it on this forum, I bet you can present it and I upload what I have from the documents in all the decisions taken, particularly in opening the two offices of the Principality Discrimination. Good bye Hero
    بصراحة كلام جميل ينبغي على كل واحد ان لا يجعل المنتدى لنشر الغسيل بقدر
    ما يتجه الى المواجه مع المدبر وعندها ان لم يجد انصاف له الحق ان يتخذ الطريق الذي يراه انفع لايصال صوته
    هذا بختصار وللامانه مدير البريد الرسمي بالعاصمه المقدسه ذوا اخلاق عاليه ولك ان تتحرى ايها القاري بنفسك وشكرا

من مواضيع الناصفي :

علمتني الحياة أن أجعل قلبي مدينة بيوتها المحبة وطرقها التسامح والعفو وأن أعطي ولا أنتظر الرد على العطاء وأن أصدق مع نفسي قبل أن أطلب من أحد أن يفهمني وعلمتني أن لا أندم على شي وأن أجعل الأمل مصباحا يرافقني في كل مكان

تاريخ التسجيل
    Apr 2011
    الدولة
    بريدي
    المشاركات
    Thumbs Up/Down
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    الاخ محاسب البريد حفظك الحكيم
    السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته اما بعد
    لا ضير في ان تقبض هذه الادارة بيد من حديد على ادارتها مدام ان جامعيها حسب قولك وانت منهم لا يحسنون لغة الخطابة واسترسال الحديث والكتابه فهنيئا لها بإدارتها و موظفيها الذين انت منهم حتى يتسنى لنا ايجاد موظفين اكفاء في هذه الادارة سأطالب بتغييرها .

معلومات الموضوع

الأعضاء الذين يشاهدون هذا الموضوع

الذين يشاهدون الموضوع الآن: 1 (0 من الأعضاء و 1 زائر)

المواضيع المتشابهه

1. مراقب يتهجم على موظف ببريدمنطقةمكةالمكرمة 0000
    بواسطة مديرعام بريد في المنتدى ســاحة منسوبي البريــد
    مشاركات: 13
    آخر مشاركة: 07-31-2008, 03:05 AM
  2. مراقب دوام بمرتبة مدير بريد
    بواسطة الحنون في المنتدى ســاحة منسوبي البريــد
    مشاركات: 0
    آخر مشاركة: 04-03-2006, 06:20 PM
  3. مراقب تركيبات
    بواسطة قاصد خير في المنتدى ســاحة منسوبي البريــد
    مشاركات: 0