السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته اخواني الاعزاء بخصوص انكم ازعجتونا بكلامكم عن الترسيم اقول ارتاحو وخلوالايام تكشف ما الله كاتب لكم من رزق والله لو تجري جري الوحوش غير رزقك ما تحوش وبعدين نبي مواضيع تتعلق با مور العمل لكي يستفيدو منهم من محدودي الخبره في مجال العمل ويستفيد الجميع اخير من امور الترسيم لانه اذا الله رايد انك انت وياه تترسم راح تترسم واذا الله مو رايدها لك صدقني راح تتعب نفسك بكثير من الا سئله واعذروني علي ها الكلام لاني واحد منكم وتعبت وانا اسئل وشكرا وبعدين انت مجرد احساس ويش فيك متشائم قل انشاء الله يشملكم السلم الجديد
Peace,mercy and blessings of God
Dear bothers,about you bothering us with your talks about demarcation,I tell you relax ad let the days reveal what God saves for you ,knowing that no matter how much you run you will never get anything but what God saved for you,therefore we need topics related to work issues so that limited experience people can make use of in work field and everyone benefits from demarcation matters because if God wants for you to be fixed,you will be fixed,otherwise you won't be,trust me you bother yourself with alot of questions,and forgive me for this talk because I am one of you,and I got tired of asking and thanks,moreover you are just a hunch why are you pessimistic,say God's will you will be included in the new scale